Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get a count.

Who is going to the Redline BBQ, being held by Dewayne and his Redlines in Saginaw this Saturday?

Wyane and I will be leaving from the Crooks/I-75 area.

Steve Meiners will be leading people from the Novi area.

How many are coming?

The weather says 69 and sunny.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I'll go... I just posted up on the other thread. Like I said though, I'll have to leave a little early because I have something going on at 7:00 and can't be dressed in riding gear!!

Jen

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Always always post a time and meet up location or it's chaos. I've got a work ride to the thumb saturday but I'm thinking about saying screw it, maybe meet up with them and then head out to the bbq. I really can't afford to take the time to do either due to work but it's been a while since I've done some riding with all this rain. hmmmmm. We'll see.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Times and Locations

To meet with Bass Boss (No not the fish the Guitar) he will be at the Starbucks at 75 and Crooks Road. The time to meet him is before 12:00 noon, because that is when he is leaving.

To meet usmeiners (I don't know where he got that name) is the Burger King at 96 at exit 159 (Wixom Road) just South of the Ford Wixom Plant where they used to make T-birds. Meet us there before 11:00, because that is when we plan to leave.

We are all meeting at the Sunoco Station off 75 at exit 108 Grand Blanc and leaving there at 1:00 to head up to Saginaw.

When we get to the Sunoco we will make a ride plan into Saginaw, I have three routes we can take.

So far we have myself and Kawigirl_636 at the BK in Wixom, and Bass Boss and Fasterbusa at the Starbucks and a maybe from Bluto.

Three locations at three different times so come on out.

As usual ALL are welcome.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
625 Posts
hey, had a great time today, Thanks to Doc for the last second invite...i really enjoyed it....free food and great day for riding....no better way to spend a saturday in may when the weather is just right...talk soon

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Good riding yesterday..went home at damn near Mach 2, always a good time. LOL

Terry, good riding with you again man! That wheelie in the parking lot was great...LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK so I'm a new member and resurrected a very old thread. Just wanted to comment on this event: I was riding past this location on the day of the BBQ and noticed all the bikes parked in the lot - so I figured I would stop in and see what was going on. Much to my surprise I was invited to join in and grab a bite to eat even though I had no idea who you guys were and what the "party" was for.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks again for the food and the good time. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon.

Regards,
Joe Kukla

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
jjkukla said:

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks again for the food and the good time. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon.

Regards,
Joe Kukla
Hey Joe...

Thanks for posting...just wanted to let you know we too were invited to this event. There is a bike club in the Saginaw are called The Redliners, they acutally hosted it. They invited us due to our similarities in name. Make no mistake, there are a few subtle difference. Even so, you are more than welcome to ride with us anytime. We often have rides in your area....

See ya!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
DocThee said:
... There is a bike club in the Saginaw are called The Redliners, they acutally hosted it. They invited us due to our similarities in name.
Well shame on them for having a similar name!!!! I am sure you guys get that quite often... at least I hope you do so I am not the only "fool" out there :rolleyes:

Like I said, I am new to this forum - I found your guys' web site while checking out a store in the Novi area - but I have been quite active on cbrforum for the last couple years. Just lookin' to meet up with some more riders in this area...

Thanks Doc,
Joe

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
jjkukla said:
Well shame on them for having a similar name!!!! I am sure you guys get that quite often... at least I hope you do so I am not the only "fool" out there :rolleyes:

Like I said, I am new to this forum - I found your guys' web site while checking out a store in the Novi area - but I have been quite active on cbrforum for the last couple years. Just lookin' to meet up with some more riders in this area...

Thanks Doc,
Joe
Sweet! You are more than welcome to join us anytime. :thumb:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well thanks Joe I am glad you had a good time. That is how both clubs do it. we are very simlilar in mentality that is why we try to get together when we can. Have had a good time everytime we got together.

The REDliners in saginaw, look at it like all are welcome the more the merrier. and it always seems to work out that way.

If you are in Saginaw area drop us a line, if you are in the D area drop the redline superbike guys and gals a line, can't go wrong either way !!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts