1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Count me in for

1 adult (girl and nonyabusiness lol)
3 kids (all girls 7,8, and 13)

:D

I can make my pasta salad and bring down some ribs.. if that works just give me a head count as well Doc :thumb:

E.

BTW do you have a larger map I can go by cuz I have no idea where that is from me :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Count me in for

1 adult
3 kids

:D

I can make my pasta salad and bring down some ribs.. if that works just give me a head count as well Doc :thumb:

E.

BTW do you have a larger map I can go by cuz I have no idea where that is from me :twofinger
It's past Novi about 20 minutes on 96 :thumb:

·
Registered
154 Posts
We'll try to be there (2 adults, 3 kids) but not 100% sure. My wife makes a great Thai-style coleslaw (sounds weird but it's good), we'll bring a big helping if we can make it. We're usually at Kensington every weekend anyway, that's where our sailboat is.

Yes I have too many hobbies. :eek:

E, Suzanne is going to need some more seat time before she will feel comfortable going for a longer sportier ride. So we'll try coming up to the Thumb in the spring! I don't want to push her too hard right now, but just let her build up seat time at her own pace. ;)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
shasta mcnasty said:

So we'll try coming up to the Thumb in the spring!
sounds like a plan :thumb:

the kids will have fun playing together anyways at the picnic :D

E.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
By the way, those with kids, could you please list their ages? I think that would help with the games and other kid things planned.

Dakota (boy) 5
Patrick (boy) 4
Sydney (girl) 2

Jen

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well maybe I could show up for an hour and then head home to watch the Lions game. So maybe 2 adults. I'll talk it over with the wife and then PM.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Ok, so far (just from the post) we have:

bmacd and amy
E
Me and hubby
Shasta and wife
X1_solo
Jeremichi and wife
Truth
Christie
Headlight and g/f

We also have 10 kids coming ranging from 2 to 13. Michelle and Anthony, did you guys get RSVPs from e-mails that you can add to the list?

Please post up if you want to come so we have a general number and can plan accordingly! :) Looks like a great group...hope we can get lots more!!

Jen

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Ok, so far (just from the post) we hav
Headlight and g/f
Be careful, you don't want the poor girls picture to end up on a milk carton :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.