Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had such a great time today! Thanks for everything!! The kids are worn out and went to bed nicely!;) :laughing: Good seeing you all again!:thumb:

I super tired and just got the kids to bed. I promise to post a whole lot more pics tomorrow. I don't want to be a slacker (thanks cruiser erik!) so here are some you can have fun with. I expect to read some great captions!! I'll post the normal pics later.....lol

Jen

·
Registered
394 Posts
LMFAO hahahaa thats funny James looks like a perv in that pic HAHAAAAA...

and o yah our day got even better when my bag flew off Tracys back on southfield freeway.... n allll our shit was scattered everywhere....... garage door openers broke... Two cell phones my visor, my ray bans..... yah and the list goes on.... but all in all its an ok day. And glad to have met all the ppl i havnt before ....

Thanks guys from Tracy n myself....:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Jen...

Those are some friggin' hilarious pics. Dan tops it off with his pirouette and his "white man's overbite" in the last pic. Michelle is a blind panhandler looking for some loot.

Some one is going to have some real fun with photoshop...lol

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Pete! Nice to meet you and Jacob! What a little cutie!! If you PM me your e-mail I'll send you some pics I took of you and him and of him playing with the other kids. I didn't know if you would be comfortable with my posting them on a public forum or not.

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awww!! That's adorable! I'm sooooo glad the kids all got along! We never had a problem...they just played allllll day long with each other! Here are a couple I took:

Here is Jacob and Patrick rolling down the hill!

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
opps didnt' know there was a thread just for the pics.. I threw mine up on the original one.. didn't have many... no action shots like Jen's... you're awesome with the camera!

i'd love the ones of the kids emailed to me sometime... a larger size so I can print them for scrapbooks!

E.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can e-mail them to ya in original format but they'll be huge. Let me play around with the sizes. I'll e-mail some to you right now.

Jen

1 - 20 of 37 Posts