Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 5th annual Redline Memorial Day BBQ is ON!

11195 Irene in Warren.

Rain or shine event...lets hope for shine!

Monday May 29th starting at Noon! Be there or be square. Everyone is welcome...tell your buddies and your buddies chickies.

I'll have beer, pop, water, condiments, bunz and MEAT (hot dogs, burgers, brats, chicken...etc). If you want to donate a dish it is most appreciated. Everything from Gumballs to Jelloshots, to hard liquor to potato salad to fruit and veggies is welcome...chips dips chains and whips.

Want some kind of special meat cooked...sounds nasty but we'll cook anything. (no cats please!) Thank you please pull around.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Bluto said:

Want some kind of special meat cooked...sounds nasty but we'll cook anything. (no cats please!) Thank you please pull around.
Tons of roadkill up here, I'll see what I can find that isn't too "damaged" :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bluto said:
Yeah a BBQ would be key. Does anyone have one they can bring or that I could pick up? Maybe I should go buy one.
I will be out camping in Jonesville this weekend but I can come back early on monday morning and bring a grill by if you're still not able to get a hold of one. Just hit me up on my cell to let me know if you still need it. (734)355-4227

Everyone have a great Memorial Weekend! :)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
well if I still don't have anything goin on ... I'll come down... as long as ithey ain't callin for it to rain on me coming home or turn damn cold...seems like the last two yrs I've come down it's been yuckie for my 2 hr return ride :crying: What happen to the good ol'days where it's warm enough to ride at 10pm :p

E.

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey E,
gimmie a call and we can ride down together (weather permitting) no point in riding all that way alone!

we could meet up in caro or marlette or something
you havent seen my new Ride yet:D
Got rid of the 03 R6 (black with flames.. the one I rode to your house) and picked up the new R6 aniv edition (yellow and black)

Jeff
737-5485

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Jeff,
Sounds good... if I don't go down the day before then no problem...

We can meet up in Caro and take that fun lil back way down toward Imlay City :D What time you lookin to take off?

BTW - is your buddy still in need of stuff for an F4i? I have no need for all that stock stuff and still got that chrome windscreen :p (been too lazy to throw it on ebay lol)

E.

·
Registered
106 Posts
PM me your Ph#
I will get ahold of you when I know more, we should have a few people headed down there, so I gotta organize them and I can tell ya when we are headed that way

as for your parts, I can't even remeber who needed them, but we have quite a few people in the group who ride those
if you wanna post them on our board, feel free, I will post after you and vouch for you(4 what THAT is worth LOL)

www.theredliners.net

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Hefe said:
PM me your Ph#
I will get ahold of you when I know more, we should have a few people headed down there, so I gotta organize them and I can tell ya when we are headed that way

as for your parts, I can't even remeber who needed them, but we have quite a few people in the group who ride those
if you wanna post them on our board, feel free, I will post after you and vouch for you(4 what THAT is worth LOL)

www.theredliners.net
will do...
E.
sorry for hijackin your thread Bluto for a few... :eek:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Bluto said:
Salright. Got a good group from work going too...should be a good time. :)
Did I miss you mention what time you startin the shindig?

if I have time I'll try to get a batch of brownies made or cookies to bring down... that should be easy enough for me to strap to the bike :D

E.

·
Registered
494 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Did I miss you mention what time you startin the shindig?

if I have time I'll try to get a batch of brownies made or cookies to bring down... that should be easy enough for me to strap to the bike :D

E.

Yeah just throw the brownies into a bag, roll it up, and strap it down to the back of the bike. LOL They'll be fine! ;) lol Just bring forks! :twofinger

The party starts at Noon... goes all day. We're ususally out there till after dark.. so it's an all day affair.

Hope all can come! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts