Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
you've been banned Steve... sorry you didnt get the memo, seems like our email is acting up LOL
Well, sending him the Memo to his cancelled redlinesuperbike email account wasn't all that effective now was it :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah tried to email you guys cuz i want to get into redline, but it said it was full and was returned to me. Im ready to ride.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Yeah tried to email you guys cuz i want to get into redline, but it said it was full and was returned to me. Im ready to ride.
Send me a PM with some basic info, including a telephone number and I will get in touch with you. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
[singing] When Cameron was in Egypt's land...Let my Cameron go!"

·
Registered
251 Posts
i have a feeling they might be gone already...... the server crashed and we had to transfer everything to the new server.... sorry man...headlight might be able to help not sure. good news tho the new site will be ready very soon:eek::thumbs2:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Headlight has more info than I do at this point but here's what I know. We switched doman name servers last week. This week headlight is working on getting the new site with the new DNS up and running.

The old website has been taken down and we're doing major revisions to it including adding a private messageboard. If you go to the website there's a temp site up right now.

Startlogic (our old DNS) made some upgrades and caused email problems. Those issues are gone now with our new hosting service. For those who have email accounts set up in your email programs, all the info and setup is the same for the outgoing and ingoing servers so don't delete your account out of your email program. Simply get a hold of headlight and ask him for a new email password. Change to the new password in your setup and you're all set.

While we're at it it's a good time to give those members who are interested in having a redline email to ask for one.

[email protected] are what the addresses look like. You can pick your own username (your board name makes the most sense tho unless it's wacky)

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Headlight has more info than I do at this point but here's what I know. We switched doman name servers last week. This week headlight is working on getting the new site with the new DNS up and running.

The old website has been taken down and we're doing major revisions to it including adding a private messageboard. If you go to the website there's a temp site up right now.

Startlogic (our old DNS) made some upgrades and caused email problems. Those issues are gone now with our new hosting service. For those who have email accounts set up in your email programs, all the info and setup is the same for the outgoing and ingoing servers so don't delete your account out of your email program. Simply get a hold of headlight and ask him for a new email password. Change to the new password in your setup and you're all set.

While we're at it it's a good time to give those members who are interested in having a redline email to ask for one.

[email protected] are what the addresses look like. You can pick your own username (your board name makes the most sense tho unless it's wacky)
ok i was doing it throught the startlogic link. How can i get my redline email working again. This is a bueller? bueller? shout out!LOL

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Redline Email Setup Account Settings.

Account Type: POP
Description: Redline (or whatever you like)
Email Address: [email protected]

Incoming Mail Server: mail.redlinesuperbike.com
User Name: [email protected]
Password: yourpassword

Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.redlinesuperbike.com

Advanced Settings...
Authentication: Password
Select to remove copy from server after retrieving a message.
Leave SSL unchecked (do not use SSL)

That's basically it. Your username will be the same but like I said, the password you'll have to get from the Headlight. As for checking from the web...maybe headlight knows but I'm not sure our hosting allows it. You'll have to set it up in your email program (lotus, outlook, apple mail, eudora...whatever you use)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts