Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and changed names, it is now known as Allied Leisure. I rode by there today on my way to work and the parking lot looks like a bomb went off so I swung in to check it out. Maybe they realized bikers don't typically buy hot tubs and cedar furniture? Gonna try and check it out tomorrow after the meeting.

ALLIED LEISURE HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!​

16500 Northville Road
Plymouth, MI 48170​
1-800-521-6848

South of 6 Mile Rd, At the Corner of Mill Street & Northville Rd.
One Block South of Enterprise Rent-A-Car on the East Side

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Yeah, too bad things didn't work out for them at the new location in Farmington. That was a big place...good luck to them and their new location.

Thanks for the update Eric!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hopefully their customer service is better at the new location as well. I went in there one time, and was waiting around for 30 minutes before I walked out. Several people standing around, a couple behind the counter, and not one person asked me if I needed help.

Anyone can take one look at me and tell I need all the help I can get. Geez :ban:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the update. :thumb:

Maybe they should go back to the house on 10mile? ;)

mb.
Might do them some good

Hopefully their customer service is better at the new location as well. I went in there one time, and was waiting around for 30 minutes before I walked out. Several people standing around, a couple behind the counter, and not one person asked me if I needed help.

Anyone can take one look at me and tell I need all the help I can get. Geez :ban:
Oh most definitely, with just a glance.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never had the pleasure of going to Rec when they were in a house, but this seems smaller to me, not to mention they are on a dirt road. I'm not having high hopes.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I stopped by their new location a week or so ago. There were some folks setting up stuff, but they are clearly not open for business. The only person there I recognized was Ray. It looks like they moved out of the big shop with some haste.

The new spot is, to be charitable, a real step down from the big shop, and I think even a step down from the old place on 10 Mile.

Best of luck to them, I hope they make it because now they're only a couple miles from my house. But they've got a hard road ahead I think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts