Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me find that recent artical where some BIG CAT killed a kid that was taunting it (i think w/ a slingshot:huh: ),
googleing it doesnt work, b/c there are too many on different occasions :jawdrop:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
There were a couple of guys that got mauled by a tiger at the san diego zoo... dont know anything about a sling shot

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm pretty sure that was the san francisco zoo and it was on christmas day. Maybe san diego had similar luck.

Heres the first article out of the chronicle.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/12/26/MN0LU4M2T.DTL&hw=tiger&sn=032&sc=246
You can find more by simply typing "tiger" into the search field on the main page.

From what I remember it actually escaped and made it a few blocks away from the zoo. The zoo is only about a mile away from my house.

Side Note: I was debating going out on the bike and searching for said tiger...but they put it down before I had the chance. :D

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
lol, raging antillope went to search for a tiger...

Appologies for getting my san cities confused

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats it

Thats it , you can dig around this , by clicking other links to find the "slingshot theory"

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
In Frisco, 1 dead, 2 wounded. All 17 yrs. old. 1 side says the teen who was killed died trying to save one of the wounded during an unprovoked tiger attack. The other side says the teens drunk a bottle of vodka, smoked some weed, and took slingshots into the zoo to taunt the animals. The tiger had enough, made a hella leap & climb, and confronted her tormentors.

My condolences to their families.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts