Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder that Rec L is having their open house this Sat from 10 to 4.

I spoke with Scott this noon and he is hoping that we all stop by to say hi.

They are going to have 7 bike clubs there with signs and all that. Maybe on our post tire seminar, we can ride on by and say hello?

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Ouch..
I wish I knew sooner....
Probably working sat, cutting the lawn, and working on my son's carbon atom model for his science project......:(
tempting though.....

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are the first building west of the Car wash on the north west corner of Grand River and Orchard Lake rd in Farmington.

This is slightly north of where 9 mile rd would intersect with Orchard lake rd, if 9 mile intersected Orchard Lake road, which it doesn't.

The event is from 10am to 4pm Saturday only.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
fasterbusa said:
They are the first building west of the Car wash on the north west corner of Grand River and Orchard Lake rd in Farmington.

This is slightly north of where 9 mile rd would intersect with Orchard lake rd, if 9 mile intersected Orchard Lake road, which it doesn't.

The event is from 10am to 4pm Saturday only.
What no aerial photos? :twofinger

636Jen said:
OR

You can take Orchard lake south til it ends at Grand River and turn right. :twofinger

Jen
Ah nice & to the point, how bout just say corner of Orchard Lake & Grand River? Or for the matter considering where Crayder & Duner live, Farmington Hills ;)

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Headlight said:
What no aerial photos? :twofinger

Ah nice & to the point, how bout just say corner of Orchard Lake & Grand River? Or for the matter considering where Crayder & Duner live, Farmington Hills ;)

I'm good.
Been there a few times...

Heay....
Are you tryn ta say we'er from the boonies or something......lol...
;)

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
four_by_ken said:
Going to the Tigers game!!!

(cant make the meeting either)
It's not a meeting, it's a seamen......iar.......:twofinger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts