Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hahaha i can just hear her

"all these god damn jackhammers makin all this noise for little cleatus in my tummy, i don't want anything taintin' his health...hey you gotta light?"

the stupid people of the world...amazing

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
For those too lazy to download the pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
HAHA! She worries about the SOUND of a jackhammer...but not the fact that she's sucking down smoke to her baby? Niiiice... Classic.

Jen

·
Registered
963 Posts
What makes me laaugh.. Is all the crap the goverment is trying to do about public smoking and banning it in restaurants and stuff...

Yet they have not passed laws against this kind of crap... This is the worst part of it.. Its one thing for me to smoke, but for someone whos too stupid to quit when they are pregnant is just a joke...

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
FurryChoCha said:
but for someone whos too stupid to quit when they are pregnant is just a joke...
Selfish is more like it! Everyone KNOWS it's not good to smoke while pregnant. If you can't quit...even for those 9 months then something is seriously wrong with you. I smoked for 10 years and quit the day I found out I was pregnant because my son's life meant more to me then a pack of smokes everyday.

My Mother-in-Law told my Sister-in-Law that she should NOT quit while smoking....her reasoning? So that she has a smaller baby and a smaller baby would be easier to deliver!:huh:

:laughing:

I guess she didn't think that the baby would be smaller because it wasn't HEALTHY! DUH! :rolleyes: Hubby should thank me for rescuing him from that...lol

Jen

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:

My Mother-in-Law told my Sister-in-Law that she should NOT quit while smoking....her reasoning? So that she has a smaller baby and a smaller baby would be easier to deliver!:huh:

Stupidity truly never ceases to amaze me. :eek:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
...My Mother-in-Law told my Sister-in-Law that she should NOT quit while smoking....her reasoning? So that she has a smaller baby and a smaller baby would be easier to deliver!...
Yeah, I've heard of that before. F*cking morons...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts