• Change between seat and cowel .

Votes: 40 30.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering what most people do with the cowel on the Suzuki's. I keep it on unless I know I am going to have a passenger. Do others keep the seat on all the time? Give me your feedback!

·
Registered
72 Posts
sahern said:
I am wondering what most people do with the cowel on the Suzuki's. I keep it on unless I know I am going to have a passenger. Do others keep the seat on all the time? Give me your feedback!
I always try to plan ahead when it comes to getting hoochies:D :eek: on the back of my TL, but I just hate the way it looks with the seat. Most of the time I will leave the cowl on and make the person who wants a ride come back to my "Stabbin Cabin" for the seat!:D :eek: :cool:

Hopefully this helps.
Chris

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Got a 97 600, and leave the cowl on. Don't like the big hump, the 01's look lots better, hmmmmm wonder if a 01 cowl would bolt right up ??? Any how, lest your on the prowel, the cowl stay's....

What Goes Around......Comes Around

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I keep my cowl on all the time, but I suppose I would change it out if I were using my bike to pick up guys. I think the cowl looks a lot better.:cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
wow, life must be lonely.....

UFO said:
Cowel is on at all time except when I take a long trip and strap a bag on. My rear seat has never felt an ass on it...and it never will.
I hear what you are saying about the rear cowl being on all the time, but doesn't it get lonely sometimes???:confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Always sportin the cowl,except when I'm on the prowl.On the other hand,got a buddy that hates the cowl always has the seat on go figure.:barf:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks as if im the odd one out with my tls,i leave the seat on all the time.The cowl is just a bad fit and vibs, always feels like its gunna fall off.Might see what mr suzuki has to say about it next service.:eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think the bike looks great with the rear cowl on but I like having the option of picking up a passenger and not having to drive home to get the seat. Second-Look needs to get on the ball and make some great looking covers for my Gixxer. :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think the bike looks great with the rear cowl on but I like having the option of picking up a passenger and not having to drive home to get the seat.
Don't you have to drive home to get a helmet anyway? Or do you drive with one on the back?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Don't like the cowl

Maybe it's because out here it seems all the squid, posers and other assorted losers always keep the cowl on. I've even heard one shithead say how he could feel the difference in top speed.

Of course my bike doesn't have one anyways so maybe I'm biased.

·
Registered
9 Posts
First of all there's always one in every group....

:rolleyes:

I ride with a large group and we are always close to someones house and we all have extra helmets but we can't all have my cowling.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cowl is on unless I am riding two-up with my g/f.

Someone always asks me if the seat is under the cowl...usually right before they tell me that one of my headlights is out:D!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts