Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, FOod for one, but everyone lives in different spots, so we need to make this worth everyones while.
I have been kicked out of all the good restaurants out here... so I can't suggest much?

Does heidi cook?:D

·
Registered
925 Posts
Fighter said:
We can't ride, but we can still hang out.
:wtf: are you talking about? Puts some layers on and man up :twofinger

Hey, I hear Florida is nice this time of year ;):twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
my reality check bounced.:(

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Reality check

wantanaprilia said:
:wtf: are you talking about? Puts some layers on and man up :twofinger

Hey, I hear Florida is nice this time of year ;):twofinger :twofinger
You're the only High School graduate I know that would move to Florida and pursue love in the OLD PEOPLE capital of the world.

How about you and Ethel get a 2 seat bike and kiss my ass

·
Registered
925 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Reality check

Fighter said:
You're the only High School graduate I know that would move to Florida and pursue love in the OLD PEOPLE capital of the world.

How about you and Ethel get a 2 seat bike and kiss my ass
I`ll think of you in January, maybe even send you a post card, when its 65º and sunny, and I`m still out riding ;)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Reality check

wantanaprilia said:
I`ll think of you in January, maybe even send you a post card, when its 65º and sunny, and I`m still out riding ;)
Wow, have fun wearing out the center of that tire. I think we could get the same feeling by just turning the bike on and sitting on it and reving it every once in awhile.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reality check

UglyAngelX said:
Wow, have fun wearing out the center of that tire. I think we could get the same feeling by just turning the bike on and sitting on it and reving it every once in awhile.
You do that. I`d much rather wear out the center of my tire than look at my bike in the garage. Not to mention I`m not even ten minutes from Daytona speedway. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts