Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to go get some lunch today with a few buddies of mine and on the way out of Taco Bell (so I'm poor) this guy starts asking me about my bike. We BS'd for a few seconds when one of my friends who rides a Road Star Warrior yells out "Real men ride cruisers!" as he was getting into another guy's car. For some reason that infeority complex of his just pissed me off. :D So I pull up right next to him, made sure there was no traffic around and popped a mad wheelie.

Now, I'm not one to normally do that but I had to show him what it's all about. :p

I guess this post had really no point but it just made me happy doing that since they hadn't really seen me do tricks before. I thought I'd share that sense of well-being. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
hate that

Everyone and there brother here rides harleys. Im in michigan and people are so ignorant that someone BET ME, that a Chrysler Sebring convertible would beat my VFR 700! I was INSULTED, anyway at the light i let them go first so i could time my wheelie in such a manner that as i pass them id have one wheel in the air. Everyday someone informs me how their dad's brother's uncle's whatever harley would beat me.

the cruisers i respect are the new 1800 goldwing,bmw's, and Yamaha V-max, maybe even the VTX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts