Discussion Starter #1
women really suck

unless they are cool, then thats freakin awesome and i wanna date those ones

but most of the time, they really suck

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah, and heres me at the party tonight...we had a rooms night with every room having a different theme and a different drink....ours was gangsters (not like new age "gangstas" like real gangsters) and our room was called "Godfather's Pizzeria" and our drink was Hitman Soup, which was a concoction of lemonade, grenadine, island blue pucker, maui hawaiian, and castillo gold rum. it was really really really good, and if you wanna make a great drink that chicks love (guys too, but they arent the subjects of the situation) then make that, its awesome, we made 10 gallons and it was gone like in an hour.

anyways, heres me and my two roomates...im on the left, with my sky blue suit, and my tommy gun...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but more importantly, look at my dirtbike thread and buy it!!!!! or else ill be visiting your place soon...in my blue suit with my tommy gun

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Neller0414 said:
but more importantly, look at my dirtbike thread and buy it!!!!! or else ill be visiting your place soon...in my blue suit with my tommy gun
Yep, that suit would be enough to scare me int o buying your bike. :twofinger

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahaha isnt that great??

$6 for the suit, vest, shirt, and tie at goodwill....best deal i ever got. the shirt was brand new, tags and stickers and everything!!!

i cant wait to wear that suit to sumthin formal now....hahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts