Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redline members -

We now have a sponsorship worked out with Ray C's. We will be sending our list of members to them, they will have that on the counter for whenever you call in/stop by.

Discounts on parts/apparel.
Discounts on Service and Dyno Tuning.

This should be set up by the end of the week.

For service call Matt Middleton - 810-664-9800. Give him your name / Redline ID number and set up an appointment and they'll take care of you.

If you're going for a dyno tune and need to have it done that day, schedule your appointment for same day and you'll be able to ride in, have them tune your bike, and ride out. If you ever need to make an adjustment or correction or something happens they will take care of us. Personally I'm bringing my bike in soon.

We'll also do a dyno clinic/bbq out there at some point later this season. Those details are TBD.

** non-members - I couldn't get a specific deal worked out if you aren't a member but mention you ride with us and they'll see what they can do to hook you up as best as they can.

Also check the event calendar for details on their upcoming open house. :thumb:

·
Registered
625 Posts
a few friends stopped by out there one time and it was 30 bucks for 3 pulls with the sniffer to get your air/fuel....not bad

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Chuck can i get a date on when this might happen.

My exhaust should be in this week, im just going to use power commander's setting for now.

But i have an ignition advancer and air filter comming, so depending on when this date is i might go tune that day, or ill just go on a different one.

Do they "have" to tune it on their dyno, or can i do it myself?

-Nick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts