Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody else tired of seeing Ducatis in all the RAP videos?:finger:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm

I watch for all the pretty Ducatis:twofinger
No really my daughter watches them and I'm waiting the return of Vannila Ice!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hill-Billy said:
Is anybody else tired of seeing Ducatis in all the RAP videos?:finger:
wit all the "thugs" running arounnd wit "ICE" and like four watches on, let alone the hundred thousand dollar diamond crusted "Grillls" ie "mouth" in these videos, your worried about a ducati? :twofinger :D :D :D

jaycee.. just thought i'd add that.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw a yellow duc in the beginning of the Willa Ford video; I wanna be bad. If you don't like the song, turn it down and enjoy the show :D

-Adam

·
Registered
231 Posts
Status

Man, all I gotta say is that bikes are a status symbol for alot of people. I doubt any of these artist ride for the shear fact that it's a way of life. If they do ride, it's to show off what they've achieved through their financial gains.

Bling~Bling
For Life
Word Money G's
I'm out...

Dan

·
Registered
580 Posts
rap is for fools

yo main turn dat stoopid dope sh*t off it aint fly my nigga

Back in the days of flavor flave, run dmc, ll cool j, ice t, even NWA at least it was something new and different. I wasnt even that fond of it then but thats just me. This played out crap on MTV nowadays is just a sick parody of the original rappers that sells to kids who dont know any better. Quite frankly, RAP SUCKS, at least now it does, and you can take all those posers and put them in one catagory, CRAP. Its a cultural sell out like all those silly little teased hair poser white boys from the west coast were 10 years ago. Try that foolish talk at the job interview, hip hoppers... BK's hiring! And pull up your f*cking pants. As for Ducatis I like to go to the dealer and look at them. Word. If you dont have a dealer near you to go to try MUTE.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It just bugs the hell out of me to see that crap. Ask around, sales of the Lincon Navigator and Cadillac Escalade droped with the incresesed popularity with in the Rap community. Not a lot people will drive an Esclade because of the image it portrays. ( not to mention is't a complet sled.) If anybody has ridden thru downtown Atlanta at night has wittnesed why Rap videos and Sportbikes are a bad thing. Nothing but a bunch of people doing stopies, burnouts and wheelies thru traffic and, making it hard to get around. ( AMA Supercross was in town. :D ) When the people of Atlanta get upset about something, It affects the entire state. (i.e. The new Georgia State Flag. :finger: )

anyway,,, did anyone go to the David Allen Coe consert last friday?:D you know he wrote the perfect country and western song!:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh yea, hey Desmo079:finger: :twofinger

·
Registered
346 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Rap Videos

desmo079 said:

COOL!!

Which one?
ducati Monster m900, hope it suits me.. :cool: any recommendations?

about the image blah blah portrays to blah blah, they do their thang, i do mine.. you think they look stupid, i think the have the nuts to something different..:rolleyes: whatever is whatever..:D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Funny thing, now that all the idiots in rap videos are sitting on, NOT RIDING, sportbikes, everytime I go to the dealer there are 3-4 thugs standing there looking at the bikes. This normally wouldn't be a bad thing, but each of these guys are like 6'4, 250 easy.

I just think it's funny, now matter what the rap artists put in their videos, the morons will follow. If they showed rap artists jumping on pogo-sticks, you would see all sorts of fools buying 'em.

I agree with ( forget who said it), that riding is a lifestyle, and way of life. These fools are the same types of office jockeys who buy $20000 HD's because they can afford it, but only put about 1500 miles / yr on them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Rap Videos

desmo079 said:

COOL!!

Which one?

hey desmo, what bike is that in your avatar? you seem to know a lot about ducs.. how do you like older ducs? and how do they compare to newer ducs?

sorry "off topic" :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts