Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else besides me ever wonder what the big-wigs of shitty car companies drive? Not that I am bagging on any particular type of car, but lets face it, some are better than others. By better it could be performance, creature comforts, etc.

Anyway, take for example Kia. I know nothing about the cars other than they are fairly cheap when compared to other cars, and in most cases you get what you pay for. Now somewhere up atop the Kia food chain is the President/CEO/COO/whatever ego inflating title he has...does anyone ever wonder what he drives? I highly doubt he rolls in a Sephia or Sportage....but who knows.

Just a random question thought up by a sick and twisted mind.....let me know your thoughts.

Ride Safe!!

Disclaimer: If you drive a Kia, don't get mad at me. As I stated, I know nothing of the vehicle other than its wallet friendly qualities. It is merely used as an example...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well, seeing as MOST crappy car companies are actually owned by another company that in turn owns quite a few companies...they probably drive the best car from the entire family of vehicles.

I'm not positive, but I think that Kia is owned by Mazda, and Mazda in turn is owned by Ford...who owns Jaguar...so...the president of Kia could drive a Jag...

Who knows...

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:

I'm not positive, but I think that Kia is owned by Mazda, and Mazda in turn is owned by Ford...who owns Jaguar...so...the president of Kia could drive a Jag...

Who knows...

Yep! Thats what I was gonna suggest too :) But he Could drive a new Mini!!

~ I agree, he/she aint drivin no Kia Rio!!!

Oh, sorry if you drive a Rio... No, really,.... Im sorry for you :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Henry Ford

Good question.

Have any of you seen the ad where the young Mr. Ford (Henry the 4th?) talks about Mustangs or Ford trucks. I bet HE drives a FORD.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Well Volkeswagen owns Rolls Royce/Bentley, and Porche/Audi, very nice cars and all very expensive. What do you suppose the CEO of Volkeswagen drives? He has a very nice stable to chose from and doesn't have to worry about the cost of the car.:D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
desmo079 said:
Bentley,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:cool:
You are probably right, more than likely the new Bentley Arnage that is rated at 425 horse power and gets under 10 miles to the gallon.

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ga_skyline_rydr said:

You are probably right, more than likely the new Bentley Arnage that is rated at 425 horse power and gets under 10 miles to the gallon.
Yeah, but do you think gas costs are a concern that makes it into is budget? Do you think he even does his own budget? Do you think he even knows how many people he has hired to count beans?

My new career goal is to become independently wealthy and be a man of leisure....

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
ga_skyline_rydr said:

My mama told me this. Neuveau Riche by Rolls-Royce. Old money buy Bently. Bentleys are so understated. Much less chrome and no hood ornament. Just luxury and POWER.

Arn't they about $300,000.00 ?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Re: Henry Ford

desmo079 said:
Good question.

Have any of you seen the ad where the young Mr. Ford (Henry the 4th?) talks about Mustangs or Ford trucks. I bet HE drives a FORD.
I'm sooo sick of that guy! I get the impression he smokes very high grade cocaine in the back of a looong limo. "I won't even stay in a hotel that I can't open the windows" :barf:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts