Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often see or think of things that I would like to post in here, but don't warrent their own topic. So I'll start this thread in case anyone else is in the same boat.

I was riding down route 70 here in PA yesterday going about 75mph when I noticed a bike pull out about 10 cars behind me in the passing lane. He stood up and pushed down on the bars. "Here comes a wheelie", I thought. Sure enough the guy came blowing by me riding a stand up wheelie at about 90 mph. He was also outfitted in the highest quality riding gear. Shorts, T-shirt, airwalks, and no gloves. But he did have a helmet on, so I'm sure if he crashed he'd be just fine.:rolleyes: His bike started shaking and he put it back down on 2 wheels, almost running into the Jersey barrier in the process.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Same thing happened to me one time. I was on my way home from work just cruzing in the carpool lane at about 75. There was pretty thick traffic as it was commuting time for most people however the carpool lane was pretty clear. I checked my mirrors, no one was behind me. Checked again and there was a guy on a liter bike RIGHT behind me, he was going fast. Before I knew it he was wheeling past me going at least 100, oversized t-stirt flapping in the breeze :rolleyes:. Helmet but no gloves or leathers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts