Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Now sly, you're gonna be a bad influence on todays youth:rolleyes:

Seriously though, if i had a bike with a little more power, i'd probably do it too.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
nothings better than doing a rolling stoppie right in front of a donut shop...if you catch my drift:D

·
Registered
518 Posts
I hear that those NC cops can be really hard assed...IF they can catch you!! Then again, I don't need to tell you that!:D Since I'm not that good at keeping them up, I keep my wheelies to a minimum in front of others. Looping it would be bad enough...add the humiliation of doing it down Main St?? not me...but they are fun!!!

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Uh, no.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Definately not. What others might call "stunting" or "trick riding" was in dirt competition such as flat tracking, dirt hill climbing, moto cross, cross county, enduro, & the real task of doing the seemingly impossible was in Observed Trials. Never on public roads for what I competed in would be on private land or land given the okay for such forms of competition.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
MIDLIFE CRISIS said:
Everytime I do that stuff my ball cap blows off even though I have it turned backwards.;)
i know what you mean.

i have scars on my legs from burning my inner thighs while wearing shorts and doing wheelies back in June.:thumbs2:

****for those who don't realize, i am being nieve on this thread****

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
monkey said:
i know what you mean.

i have scars on my legs from burning my inner thighs while wearing shorts and doing wheelies back in June.:thumbs2:
Don't you hate it when, going commando, your sack slaps repeatedly against your leg or arse when you're standing the bike up? I suspect it's a leading cause of hemorrhoids. One solution is to ride in leotards. ;)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
kanwisch said:
One solution is to ride in leotards. ;)
do you recommend rainbow colors or leopard skin:D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
RSVRick said:
Looping it would be bad enough...add the humiliation of doing it down Main St??
Well put. I was practicing my stoppies on back roads where no one would see my shame if I tipped it over. I've come close a couple times, but managed to wrestle it back up. I can't imagine a group of people seeing me fall:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts