Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click HERE to see some images that our member JBaz took at this weekends Road Atlanta AMA Races while on assigment for us :)

These were Superbike Practice from Friday... we should see more soon :)

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Oh great, another spammer :rolleyes: ......erm..... I uhh...... ummmm great pics JBaz. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
All great shots Baz, but seemingly all taken from the same position. So you would have come up with some darn good shots from different positions. Still we do not know if you had the choice of moving around. When you were allowed to shoot from can be a big factor.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
If these additional photos are the same race, THEN for sure you moved to three different positions to obtain the photos. Yes they were darn good.

When I was not competiting that is what I did so that when it came to the article along with something like 5 or 9 photos for them to choose from------basically three to four positions for my said B&W inlarged action shots & all in focus which you are doing only in COLOUR.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yeah, I didn't have a lot of time to process the pictures. I just took the 1st 20 good pictures I took Friday and gave them to mike Saturday. It's a good 90mins from a friends place I was staying at.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
its a lot of work though. I was running everywhere and having a camera and lens that weigh a decent 10lbs, it's definately a workout. I felt like I was in boot camp running from place to place in almost marching form. I definately got some muscle now. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts