Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to start racing sport bikes, like in and around the 600cc class, Woundring what the best bike was for this, But i want to try to keep it street legal if possilbe. Dont no anything about racing, some help is nice

·
Administrator
676 Posts
What track and organization is near you. A cool way to fin out is here on the site, with our mapping locator
Check Here.

As for bikes... I think on of the best all around bikes for beginning on hte track is the Suzuki SV650. It is light, quick turning and CHEAP! In fact check out the new Hyusong bikes. Hyusong was the engine maker for Suzuki on the SV project, and they now make a virtual duplicate of the bike.

Also worth a read is an old article here at
HERE

·
Registered
4 Posts
Make a consideration for dirt bikes. They are effective for different road applications whether on-road or off-road.Besides, their dirt exhaust systems are just perfect for every street bike one may wish to have..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Take a ride of racing bike is simply superb and its goon a be thrill as well. There are many bikes available in the auto mobile industry but my favourite is Kawasaki ninja. It gives great pick up and look wise is also mind blowing. Above given is also not too bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Riding Precautions

Riding a bike is beneficial because it is exercise, and it conserves fuel; however,it must be done in a safe manner. Knowing proper protocol while riding in the street with motor vehicles is a must.

-Ride in the street about 2 or 3 feet from the curb.
-Always use hand signals before turning or stopping.
-Always obey stoplights and signs.
-Ride in a straight line... no weaving.
-Make eye contact with other drivers before turning.
-Watch carefully for cars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Astra fits in the middle of Basso’s line, but the monocoque, full carbon fiber frame (i.e., no extra metal reinforcements) is still made in Italy like its more expensive siblings. Though some of the tubes have (claimed) aerodynamic benefits, Astra’s has a more traditionally shaped frame than Basso’s higher-end models, filling the role of all-around race bike. Up front, Basso’s stem and spacers provide a sleeker, more integrated look than traditional pieces. Thru-axles, a tapered steerer fork, BB86 bottom bracket shell, and routing for electronic or mechanical drivetrains round out the feature list.
Price: $3,795.00 (frameset)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts