Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 sets of Pirelli Supercorsas 120 front, 180 rears only used for 2 races tons of tread left, $125 a set, im getting them next week, pm me if u need some tires or have other size needs.

Jim

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
guess not 43 views and noone said anything lol :confused:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I can tell ya he didn't race on these!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well since i havent seen u in years u dont know what tires ive used lol do you even still have a bike? im asking cause i saw your plate on some other guys bike at RO last nite LOL but no this is from a race team locally, who doesnt have many sponsors and i thought i would help him out to sell off some tires

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bluto said:
OMG THE WIZZ! :jawdrop: I thought you were dead!???!

thats what i thought too lol :huh: :laughing:

·
Registered
168 Posts
THE WIZZ is alive!!!! My plate is in my garage? Someone copy my idea!!! WTF!!!!! I have couple of bikes in about a thousand pieces...should have one put back together in a month or so. Need to get some stuff powder coated!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have 5 sets of 120 fronts and 190 rears...$125 anyone with tire needs pm me or call me

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heres a pic of 2 sets

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Bluto said:
OMG THE WIZZ! :jawdrop: I thought you were dead!???!
that's a line He's more accustom to hearin from his girlfriend :twofinger

E.
sorry sweetpickle.. aint' seen ya in years and couldn't resist...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks james, only 2 sets left

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks john 2 more sets gone 1 more to go...might get 4 more sets in a week or 2 if people need some PM me or call me.

Jim

·
Registered
347 Posts
Once all yours are sold, I've got bunches to sell:

Michelin Pilot Race PR's - you can't buy the PR, only the Pilot Races, except from the Michelin distributors at the races. These are better than the 1200/1800 slicks, and with 4% tread siped in to make them superstock (and DOT) legal. I pay $330/set from the distributors, whereas Pilot Race and 1200/1800's are only $275/set.

Some PR4 rears (med-soft)
Some PR5 rears (med)
Some PR1 fronts (soft)
Some PR2 fronts (med-soft)

As a general rule, I run 2 race days with 2 sessions of open practice, a Solo 20 race, and 1 or 2 sprints. Edges are decent, not destroyed, and center 3/4 of the tire is 90%. If I was running trackdays I'd run these sets a lot longer, but for racing I want fresh tires every weekend.

180 rear/120 front are the only sizes they come in.

$125/set

I also have some for you drag guys that are destroyed on the edges, but the center section is 90%. You can make me an offer on them when you see them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts