Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, dead last, all three races. :(

but i had a good weekend. kept my head straight.

i looked at my other track weekends--

1997--penguin school, crashed
1999--pocono north--suspension problems, no confidence
april--jetting problems
may--ms started.

so even though this was my fifth weekend, it was really the first one where i could stay focused on riding.

my first lap was a slippery 1:57.8, my last was a relaxed, not even trying, knee draggin' 1:40.8. now i need to find 20 more seconds in myself.

well, i have a track day on the 14th, so maybe i can get closer to where i wanna be.

lrrsracing.com will have the results up if you wanna see where i ran vs. my competition, i was in lwss, lwgp and lwsb.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Tony,

Well, the main point is you had fun and you did not fall down. :)

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

·
Registered
525 Posts
If you didnt crash, you already came out ahead of a lot of riders. And sometimes it's easier to learn when you have some space to yourself. Congrats for making it back to the keyboard!

Trevor

------------------

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Sounds like a fun weekend. Very cool. :)

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it was fun.

i learned a lot. i learned that riding calm i go alot better than trying too hard.

that and on a start, you need to shift :)

one more track day, then the season is over until at least january.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts