Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure that this is a well asked question, but how do I go about getting a race licence for the MSS series. How long does it take?
I figure its about time that I make an arse of myself in one of these races!

·
Registered
270 Posts
A bunch of us had our medicals at Molly's!

I think you'd need to go to JB to the appropriate doctor, get your medical done and fill in the appropriate forms. I think Silva did it last year so he will probably know more...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Me too!

Andy

I need to get my licence too as for some strange reason I feel the need to make a complete idiot of myself on the track again.

I have putting the thing off as I believed I would be working on massive data display project for the next three months, but alas the reality of being a small boy against huge manufacturers dropping their pants has hit home this week:mad:

However, on the upside, this leaves plenty of room for bike shinanagins, drunken revelry and a very low tax bill next year:)

Call me if you are arranging a trip to the Dr's. I'll come along

9615-3304

PS If anyones interested in a 5x2 67" DLP rear projection wall with controller for their front room let me know. Ill throw in an R1 exhaust and some wheels.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Heh boycie

If it's the place where I did my medical last year then it takes about 20 mins. Was there and back in 3 hrs

And you can stick your rear projection where the pixels don't shine.
Ask Legend he's good at the rear projection. He shines as a back marker!!!:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Making progress

So I now have my ACU release, couldn't have been easier, sent them a mail asking how to get it, and it arrived in my mail box a couple of hours later!
I'm planning on heading to JB for the medical on Monday (Boycie - did you get my voicemail?)
Looking at the MSS site on how to get a licence, thay say you also need to become a member of an AMM affiliated club. Does SBR come into that category?
Can we post the application to the AMM or do we need to take it in person?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts