Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an 05' r6 recently and had it trailored back home. To proctect it i used a heavy duty tarp cover and now the windshield is really scratched up. I'm 100% sure its from the tarp and I just need to know if there is ANY type of cleaner or something i can use to refurbish it back to normal. If not, how much would it cost to replace it with a new one? thanks very much for the advice!

·
Registered
97 Posts
My windshield had some stratches on it and I used a plastic cleaner called Plexus....It helped a little but its mostly used to remove swirl makrs and polish up the plastic really good....depending on how deep the straches are, it still might help a little

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the great advice. I think I'll try out the Plexus first to see if that helps, but considering the shields don't cost a whole lot i might just upgrade to an aftermarket one. Thanks once again!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used Pluxus on my scratched windshield and it took care of a lot of the scratches, but nothing can compare to a new one. They are easy to get and replace.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts