Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have narrowed down my choices to the R6 or the CBR600 series(don't know which one yet)...I need the lo-down on how they stack up against each other as far as ergos, weight, usability, etc...........advice for the 3rd time anyone?:rolleyes: :( :confused:

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Not to brush you off here, but I think it's time you went and sat on them yourself. Only you are going to know what feels right. As far a performance goes, you are not going to be able to tell the difference unless you are pretty damned experienced. They are ALL that good (including the Kawi's, which get very little love around here). My advice, all else being equal- see which one you can get the best deal on.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Comparing

I thought the recent edition of Motorcyclist comparing the 4 600's was actually pretty good. I know some may disagree but, you may find it interesting. They get a bit nickpicky but to me that just shows how much alike these bikes are. BTW I have 3300 miles on my F4i now and love it! Ride safe....

·
Registered
244 Posts
Haven't been on an F4 or F4i But the R6 is SSHHHWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTT.!!!!
As previously mentioned, Go get on em and haggle the dealer. Then you'll know.
Fill us in when you get one! :)

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
if i were buying one new, it's easy, R6!!!. why? those taillights. the bikes are slow close, that those LED tail lights mean more to me than the .001 seconds difference that i could ride one.

if it was my first bike. i'd buy a cbr600f2. they're priced right, they're faster than most people think they are. and the f3's don't look at good (biased opinion from former f2 owner).

actually, if i was buying my first bike ever....gpz550 with a cafe fairing....that would be a great first bike...

·
Registered
108 Posts
My advise to you is GET THE R6 PAL and i promise you wont look back. It's the best 600 yet, but dont get me wrong the F4 is hot too but Yammy's KICK ASS:D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts