Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much should you be able to get a new r6 for are they going for sticker or will they come off of it any?

·
Registered
21 Posts
well

I got an 03 OTD for just over $8100, but I got a friend who has been buying bikes from the same guy for years. He also bought a bike at the same time.

A guy I work with has been searching for an 03 R6 for a about 2 months and the best price he could find OTD was $8550.

That is here in NJ, I have heard stories of OTD prices of up to $9900 in CA.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just put money down on one today in Ohio. $7200. Tax, title, and 3 year EX. warranty bring it up to $8200. Have to wait a month as the have a waiting list. Another dealer here as them advertised for $7400, but most are wanting the full $7999.
Erich

·
Registered
130 Posts
Picked my silver R6 a couple of weeks ago for 7400 OTD! (Includes tax, title etc)...obviously havent had time to post since I brought her home :D:D

Boy is it something.... :)

Arif
-2003 Silver R6

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's my understanding that until of May 2003, Yamaha is offering some pretty cool financing on every 2003 model. Here in Arizona, the deal is 3.9%APR and no interest until January of 2004. That's pretty unreal IMO!!! :eek: The bike was going for 8K, by the way. I really want one, but I am waiting to see what the Honda 600RR has to bring to the table. ;)

Elias
+

1 - 11 of 11 Posts