Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 R6 and on night rides my headlight gives off a blue/red tint. Now imagine that is the frist thing you see after setting back down on two wheels! Do headlight covers work for this or has anyone changed the fake light out to stop this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, let me explain it a little better. When ridding at night my regular beam headlight gives off a red/blue glow. This is on the 2003 R6 and I belive it is caused by the inside fake light. On the quad light set up the 2 inside beams are not lights, all they do is reflect off the outside beam thus giving the red/blue glow. I am trying to find out if anyone has replace the fake lights with real ones. I am trying to keep my buddies from freaking out when doing not so legal ridding at night. If you have seen these lights at night you would understand what I am talking about. If you have not seen them try to check it out sometime.

·
Registered
196 Posts
They put dummy projector beams in because they have 2 on each side for balance. The thing is 2 of them are fake. All projector beams on the very edge of the projected light have a rainbow from the light being magnified (aka bent). The only way to get rid of that is get rid of the bike or STOP SCREWING AROUND ON THE STREET.:barf:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts