Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sweet

The real heartbreaker comes September 28th. The MSRP.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Re: Re: Sweet

DocThee said:
Yeah...I'm curious too...wanna take a guess.

I'd stab at $30K
The LE is going to be $18,000 - $19,000 and will officially be released on the 28th of this month. However the LE is an OPEN CLASS RACE BIKE exclusive limited-edition!

2006 R1 LE—Complete with back torque-limiting slipper clutch, Marchesini wheels, adjustable rear suspension link and Öhlins suspension developed specifically for this model—all that on top of the standard R1’s `06 upgrades. The R1 LE features Yamaha 50th Anniversary Yellow/Black paint with special trim and badging.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Sweet

Headlight said:
The LE is going to be $18,000 - $19,000 and will officially be released on the 28th of this month. However the LE is an OPEN CLASS RACE BIKE exclusive limited-edition!

2006 R1 LE—Complete with back torque-limiting slipper clutch, Marchesini wheels, adjustable rear suspension link and Öhlins suspension developed specifically for this model—all that on top of the standard R1’s `06 upgrades. The R1 LE features Yamaha 50th Anniversary Yellow/Black paint with special trim and badging.
Hey for that kind of money you could get yourself a less reliable and poorer performaing Ducati or Harley, neither of which has any of that other useless junk listed above. :thumb:

·
Registered
798 Posts
i like the r1 with all the bits and the r6 for next year is supposed to be awesome too.

the price brings it up to Mille R Factory prices with similar bits available.

New ZX10 is a let down though

·
Registered
434 Posts
:rolleyes: uh oh, did he just say something about the ZX10?

For that kinda cash, you could buy an 03 or 04 999R, then you'd have something, not just an R1 with pretty paint, and all the bells and whistles most liter bikes already have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts