Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 R1...custom paint...many custom billet parts....clean as hell....For sale. pm me for price.....it is almost official....the body is not doing well with sportbikes this year.....

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
moved your post to a new thread.... not fare to put your ride up for sale on someone else for sale thread ;)

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DreamRyder said:
moved your post to a new thread.... not fare to put your ride up for sale on someone else for sale thread ;)

E.
hey...that dude in the thread said he was looking for one so I told him about it.....you just like flexing your muscles on me :twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
almightys said:
are you accepting completely ridiculous and personally insulting offers ??
:D

From you...I would expect nothing less......how is that extremely beautiful....highly sexy.....perfectly adoreable woman that puts up with you doing?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Z3US said:
he might not be, but I sure as hell have been with mine....

I do not need to sell.......so I either get what I need or I keep it......

·
Registered
385 Posts
Bass Pro Shops special edition R1 for sale? Does it come with a Rod, Reel and fish finder?

Ill give you $30, two packs of Sour gummy worms, a medium Halloween Blazer Orange T-shirt and one night to remember with Aaron.

PM me and let me know... I may have to dope Aaron up.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
NoShow said:
I seeen it its green..... lol
Hulk Green from what I recall last time it was ever out :p

E.
wish I still had those pics I edited of Judge and his bike :laughing:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Judge said:
hey...that dude in the thread said he was looking for one so I told him about it.....you just like flexing your muscles on me :twofinger
he said OR R1 :twofinger

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
hahahah found it... while lookin for pics for JT's thread...

E.

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Neller0414 said:
nice shirt, lol
in Judge's defense... all of that was photo shopped ;) (even the hair) except the bike ofcourse... and if you look close enough you can see his jeans match the shirt style LOL - the one where I edited his bike it had pink accents and he had pink hair and a pink shirt LMAO....

E.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts