Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the time is drawing near to purchase my new bike. i just sold my old cb-750 for a modest amount but a much needed boost for a down payment. the choices are down to two completely different bikes but two bikes that have my undivided attention.

the yam. r1 and gsx-r 750. i know i know. its what i want etc. but can you guys give me your 2 cents on what you would grab if you had the chance. i dont know everything, but i know enough to make a choice. id just like some outside, unbiased opions. thanks

·
Registered
447 Posts
i have never rode either of them bikes but seeing them i like the looks of the 750, my recommendationsis get a honda but iam a little bias hehehe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been riding for about 12 years and have had 600s, 750s, 900s, and 1100s. The last bike I owned was an R6 and till recently was my favorite. Last week I bought an '06 GSXR 750 and love it. For me it is the perfect machine, size and manners of a 600 but a very strong 750 motor. Not to mention awesome looks!
-Pete

·
Registered
14 Posts
I tried several bikes and settled on the 06 GSX-R 750. For me it was 1. Handling, 2. the engine size and flexibility, 3. The comfort of the bike. 4. Looks...it just looks sweet.

Actually comfort may have been higher on the list,

So far, I am loving the bike.

let us know what you decide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts