Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
sunny and raining... typical michigan. It was real quick though. I don't know if I'm in or not, gettin my leash tugged by the g/f tonight. I'll stop by if I can convince her it's a good idea...:(

·
Registered
237 Posts
wtf happened tonight? I rode down to the bp to meet you guys and probalby got there at 7:01... no bikes... ook, rode to RO< and there were two cruisers parked in the nat'l city drive thru where we usually are... so I think WTF. am I stuck in wednesday? Anyway, sorry I missed you guys wherever you were, hope ya had fun.

·
Registered
532 Posts
sodamninsane said:
wtf happened tonight? I rode down to the bp to meet you guys and probalby got there at 7:01... no bikes... ook, rode to RO< and there were two cruisers parked in the nat'l city drive thru where we usually are... so I think WTF. am I stuck in wednesday? Anyway, sorry I missed you guys wherever you were, hope ya had fun.
You noobie... we were on the opposite side of the parkinglot at the BP

We watched you ride by

We yelled

You could have waited at RO...

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
sodamninsane said:
xdbx said:
You noobie... we were on the opposite side of the parkinglot at the BP

We watched you ride by

We yelled

You could have waited at RO...
xdbx had it right - we were there and watched you crusie by. hell i even ran out to the sidewalk...:twofinger

·
Registered
237 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :barf: That must have been when I was trying to change lanes to go back to 696... lol... Sorry, I figured I'd just haul it to my g/f's after I thought I missed you guys...

going to see the eye doctor today I guess.

jjkGURU said:
xdbx had it right - we were there and watched you crusie by. hell i even ran out to the sidewalk...:twofinger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts