Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHOA! I have a new found respect for anyone who rides anything over 750cc's. I used to think these gentlemen and ladies rode them to make up for something that they lacked physically. BUT...today I have certainly changed my mind.

A friend of mine (head hunter, you know him) had his 'Busa stolen a couple of days ago. Well, it was picked up on I-10 not far out of town. He came over last night and asked me if I would go with his wife to pick it up for him. I agreed.....and I think I just found out how big my gnads are. Appearantly not big enough. I will NEVER look at my little F4i the same again, nor the people that ride 1000cc or larger bikes. I certainly have a new found respect.

So, to all of you that I have flamed before about riding large bore bikes and your compensating for something else, my respect goes out to you. 'Cause I tell ya, there isn't any way my narrow a$$ is gettin' on anything bigger than a 750 anytime soon. And to think I thought I was cool toolin' around on my F4i...

But the funniest thing about it is this....I was smilin' the entire 20 min I was on it. You could have kicked me in the jimmy and I would have smiled right in your face.

MAN, what a bike! WHEW!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
So let me get this right Rooster... you dig guys on liter bikes and you smile when you get kicked in the jimmy? I'm starting to wonder about you. :D :p

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've ridden liter bikes (Duc. 996, Aprilla Futura, Gixer 1000) and although I do like them, I still have no problem riding my F4i. I respect those bigger bikes. An plan on buying one day, but I'm totally content with mine.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RCjohn said:
So let me get this right Rooster... you dig guys on liter bikes and you smile when you get kicked in the jimmy? I'm starting to wonder about you. :D :p
John, wonder no longer :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts