Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so this months competition is to see if you can figure out who said these imortal lines:twofinger

"I’m trying to hide from Joe that I really want to own the R1 just cause it looks nice. I just KNOW I will never go over 6000rpm ever"

"The R has a contact patch the size of a paperback, I’ve done 13,000 k’s of commuting, and the rear tyre shows I have no idea how to lean."

and

"my best wheelie to date is 2 inches with the aid of 20kgs of groceries on the back"
So which SBR Superstar wrote this ?
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

I shouldnt laugh, the lines came from the best article SBR ever published and the author keeps us entertained all weekend every weekend:thumb:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Tug said:
"my best wheelie to date is 2 inches with the aid of 20kgs of groceries on the back"
There's no way a true Legend would have such problems, is there??

Speaking of quotes I have a fewgood ones......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two most abundant things in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.
If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt.
My favorite animal is steak.
My Mom taught me growing up not to mess with women. Any creature that can bleed for a week and not die is too tough to tangle with.
Joe Hughes
If we were supposed to hold on to money, it would have handles.
"Ultimately most problems can be solved by applying a Large Brick to the Correct Skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull."
"There are moments when everything goes well; don't be frightened, it won't last"
My reality check just bounced...
The Lottery is a Tax on those who can't do Maths!
He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
"When opportunity knocks, about all some people do is complain about the noise."
Remember, even if you win the rat race -- you're still a rat.
I've had fun before. This isn't it.
The best defense against logic is stupidity...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Quotes from ?

Gixxer_Dave said:

There's no way a true Legend would have such problems, is there??

My Mom taught me growing up not to mess with women. Any creature that can bleed for a week and not die is too tough to tangle with.
Joe Hughes
What gave the author away ?

The quote is a classic. Who the hell is Joe Hughes ? Some Aussy rocket scientist (contradiction in terms)

My favorite.
Any man who professes a desire to become a politician should automatically be disbarred from becoming one.
My Dad

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
ah the good old days

My fav quote was from the original "No Fear" t shirt, back in the days when they were bikers shirts and not loved by tossers in too long shorts who think a plank of wood with roller skates under it is scary.

" I LIVE IN FEAR EACH AND EVERY DAY....BUT ON SUNDAYS SHE LETS ME RACE"

·
Registered
175 Posts
same old problem...

Legend still has those farking problems....

He still can't lean, rides slower than a slug on wheels (as heard from Julie at Molly's)....thinks the R1 is nice...and can't pull a wheelie even if he had Yokozuna as a pillion!!!:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

Moreover, we might want to filter such articles from the website so as to not scare off potential club members...making them think that we are all slow cants who would do better at riding on bicycles..... when we are all Legends...

So...what do I get for winning the trivia qustion? A new set of wheels? Would love a BMX bicycle....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: same old problem...

Wolverine said:

So...what do I get for winning the trivia qustion? A new set of wheels? Would love a BMX bicycle....
You get a new R1, as soon as your piggy bank is full and your licence is too:twofinger

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Cants !!

Cants, cant's cants.

He treats me like the fella in Pulp Fiction lads, the "Gimp" ... remember .. the one all dressed in black leathers .... kinda like Ravi when he's on his Arly .. but thats a different story.

This story is about how the Tugsta is trying once again to divert the consiousness of our esteamed members .... away from the horrid display of his bollocks in the weekend ...

P.S Love it bro ... keep up the good work ....

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
so

you'd like to stay focussed on his bollocks then !!!:barf:

You need to get out more son!!

Cheers

·
Registered
642 Posts
A Ride for a ride ????? !!!

Phil,

What time you leaving tonight ....

If I were to ask nicely, could you take me up ??

GCW

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
leavin

the gaffa/duct tape support vehicle is planning on leaving 7 at the latest.
Place for one no prob!
Get my mobile number off Mr Boyce!

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts