Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
CBR thanks for the quiz... I'm wonder what scores others that have taken the quiz have gotten. I scored 83 on this quiz. Since they don't have the results on there I guess I will have to wait for them to see whats up with my score.

·
Squid
813 Posts
Well I'll be honest I didn't do so good, but I guess that meens I have a little more fun.
Score: 56 :)

------------------
John

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by jk6672 (edited August 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
367 Posts
I scored an 81. What is supposed to be a good score? I still need to read all the answers to see how I should have answered.

------------------
Todd Hoffmaster
'00 Katana 600
39 speeding tickets and now I have a V1.
So, uh, you "on the take", or what?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I scored a 72. But the started riding age shouldn't have counted so much considering i'm only 22. Who would have guessed that modifying your bike would count so much against you. Oh well.

------------------
Jacob
"Kornkid"
Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime.

·
Registered
288 Posts
81 here

The post is edited because I accidetally put 80 the first time.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Spitfire (edited August 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
288 Posts
I just read over the paragraphs under each of the questions. Seems to me that the guys who wrote that are a tad too opinionated.

HOLY SH*T! 150 POSTS!

------------------

·
Registered
11 Posts
71 here, but I think some of those questions left too much in the middle. For example, I like to consider myself an aggressive sport tourer. What's the difference between this and aggressive sportriding? I like to take in the scenery while draggin knee. jk.

------------------
little more lean, little more, little, oh shit. Running along the canyons just doesn't feel the same...

·
Registered
623 Posts
I got a 75, but as the disclaimer says, the test has no scientific basis, and I don't think it gives a very accurate indication of a rider's likely survival.
I also found that in most cases, none of the answers seemed to fit :).

Good to see that I didn't score the lowest tho! :D

------------------
Dave
CBR600F3

·
Registered
42 Posts
oops-55 Does this mean I'm going to eat it soon? Been nice knowing ya. If I do I guess I can blame the authors of the quiz for making me overly paranoid! Maybe I'll just carry a pocket knife and kick the tires before I ride, and raise my score. ;)

------------------

·
Registered
42 Posts
P.S. how many bike shops have you seen selling leather suits in bright colors like hunter orange. I didn't have too many options other than black.-----------or I would have bought those instead. :cool: ;)

------------------

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I scored a 74. I console myself with the fact that I'm 19, have been riding since 10 or 11 yrs. old, and still have MUCH to learn, although I feel I am a very good rider. I think everyone can say that there is ALWAYS more to learn, right. Or am I just saying that to make my score look better?!? :D ;)

------------------
~Nick
2000 CBR600F4 -
Lost to the Blacktop God. 4,699 miles in under 3 mos. $8,300 worth of damage to my one and only baby. On the brighter side: Can you say 929rr???

·
Registered
22 Posts
126. I've been riding quite a while on and off-road, and I progressed up the ladder to a sportbike. I agree with the authors comments. ride safe!

------------------

·
Registered
288 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wi-vtr:
126.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CHEATER! :D :D :D :D

------------------

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
The pleasure was all mine guys/gals -> :( 72.

Guess all those wheelies without full street
gear and no 'official' training didn't help
much. Now I know what you all are gonna
think when I say this.. but they really tried
to nutshell things on that test... IE:

Training they only listed

) None.
1) Family member or friend.
2) MSF course.
3) 1-2 schools.
5) Ongoing schools.
7) Race and ongoing schools.

What about books, videos and magazines??
Twist of the wrist, ARR Mag.. etc etc...
Is it not a mental sport..? Learn apply -
learn apply? Ahh whatever..

Later (Hopefully) :D :D
Chris

------------------
I've got what it takes to take what you've got.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I scored 91. Does that mean I'm MR. Responsible or a candy-ass wuss? Hmmm.....

------------------
C'mon guys! It's all ball bearings these days!...STC

[This message has been edited by VTRPilot (edited August 18, 2000).]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts