Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just noticed my rear is looking pretty low. I was wondering about race take offs that you can buy on Ebay. Has bought a set of take offs and used them for pretty much just street riding? I might be doing one track day in october but other then that its all pretty much street. Is this a bad idea? Or should I just spend the money and get a set of pirelli diable corsa`s??

Any info would be appreciated cause I need to buy them pronto!!! Thanks

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have bought race takoffs from ebay like 3 sets. all michelin pilot softs. you will get about 2500 street miles out of them and then its time for another set depending on how much rubber is on them when you get them . the are a bit slick in the rain but you just have to take it easy on them. other than that no problems with the take offfs. I have a set of pilot h2s for 170.00 almost new if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Call Adam at Road Rash.....his prices are good, you may think they are higher than some net sites, but once shipping and handling is figured in, he is right on the money with the competition. His tire mounting prices are definitely good too....25 on the bike 15 off....hard to beat those prices around here. It is worth the trip out there and good to support a some what local guy.
www.roadrashbikeparts.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts