Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a quick question. I am 6 feet 4 inches and was wondering if i would have any problems fitting on a 600cc bike.

·
Registered
376 Posts
it seems like everybody asks this question. if you actually go and sit on the different cc bikes -- you'll find, THEY'RE ALL THE SAME SIZE. I've sat on all of the supersports, hondas, kawis, suzukis, and couldn't tell in the least any size difference between the various engine sizes.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I dont think you'll have any problems... if you do, adjustable rearsets will solve em.

·
Registered
217 Posts
i think it depends on how heavy you are and what kind of shape some of your joints are in. i know a guy that had a knee replacement and then couldnt really ride anymore because his knee was sore. and the weight thing comes into play on how strong your back is to hold you up because of the riding style

but what do i know...ive seen a guy on a SRAD gsxr that made it look like a moped (literally) and it pulled like one too

·
Registered
71 Posts
man im 6'1" 285 lbs a lot of muscle and a lil chub :) and i have a 93 ZX6
im getting an 06 as soon as they come out...feels comfy for me...

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I've seen a 6' 2", 425#... :confused: yes, 425# guy:eek:... on a 750 Duc.:( At least I think that's what was under there. :)

He looked MUCH better on his ZX-11.:thumbs2:

BTW, he could actually get around pretty good, too. Pretty amazing to see.:)

·
Registered
526 Posts
fat people

theres fat people and then theres active fat people. I am large guy topping right at 300lbs & 6.1 tall. still do motocross and ride sportbikes, also snowboard plus play raquetball. I know I'm overweight but at least I am very active for being fat. lot people cant believe how much sports I do at my size. a 600 pulls me just fine also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts