Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what a sugar glider is?? I bought two of them about a week ago for the fiancee and need a little help learning there ways. She insists on keeping the little fuckers in the bedroom with us and its just my luck that they are noc-turnal, sleeping during the day and making a bunch of fucking noise at night mostly while Im trying to sleep:mad: . Any pointers would be appreciated:thumb: .

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
sisqo said:
Does anybody know what a sugar glider is?? I bought two of them about a week ago for the fiancee and need a little help learning there ways. She insists on keeping the little fuckers in the bedroom with us and its just my luck that they are noc-turnal, sleeping during the day and making a bunch of fucking noise at night mostly while Im trying to sleep:mad: . Any pointers would be appreciated:thumb: .
I am sorry but animals are not allowed to take up residency on this site. You will have to take them back to the pet store.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW, this is what they look like.........

Attachments

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
sisqo said:
BTW, this is what they look like.........
I have seen them before, they have those real huge brown eyes. The only thing you could do is to put somewhere besides your bedroom.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Quick question

ga_skyline_rydr said:
I am sorry but animals are not allowed to take up residency on this site. You will have to take them back to the pet store.:twofinger
If they dont quit pissing me off while Im trying to go to sleep, Im gonna let the cat get the little bastards:mad: . This has become a predicament , she has already fallen for the damn things and I've got to figure out how Im gonna live with'em.:confused:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ga_skyline_rydr said:
I have seen them before, they have those real huge brown eyes. The only thing you could do is to put somewhere besides your bedroom.
I already tried that one, she thinks the cat is gonna tear a hole through the metal cage that they reside in and get them.....can you believe that shit:mad: . Lame attempt/excuse to keep them in the bedroom, Im thinking she will go with the idea of putting them in the kitchen.......guess Ill give it a try:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
sisqo said:
I already tried that one, she thinks the cat is gonna tear a hole through the metal cage that they reside in and get them.....can you believe that shit:mad: . Lame attempt/excuse to keep them in the bedroom, Im thinking she will go with the idea of putting them in the kitchen.......guess Ill give it a try:rolleyes: .
Convince her to keep them in the garbage disposal because they like cool damp places.....be inventive. Then one night do the dishes and accidentally drown them or something. When she starts screaming at you for being such an a$$hole, just tell her that you were trying to be nice and do the dishes and forgot about her precious little animals. :thumb:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
What the hell are those things?

Play sugar slider baseball. That will teach them little bastards

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Since the topic of the thread has been answered, I think I'm going to get me some Krystals/White Castle's "sliders".

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
spicerke said:
There is lots of info on the web about raising Sugar Gliders.. from what I remember they are a little on the high-maintenance side.

Here are some pages to check out:

http://www.sugar-gliders.com/sugar-glider-care.htm

http://www.gliderconnection.com/IntroToSugarGliders.html

When I got my first ferret, the web was really helpful for info, and I got hooked up with a ferret-knowledgeable organization (rescue society) and they were extremely helpful.

God luck!
Thanks Katy.....very helpful:thumbs2:. Now maybe I can learn how to co-exist with these damn things:rolleyes: :D .

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
sisqo said:
Does anybody know what a sugar glider is??
Uuuh...... a kind of cat food?:confused: :)

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Quick question

Dad said:
Uuuh...... a kind of cat food?:confused: :)
Some people.........time to return to the little hole that you crawl out of twice a day to revisit us fine peoples here at SBW pops.....your scaring the native's:twofinger .

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SEXYCBR said:
It's adorable. :love:
Thats amazing:eek: , both you and the queen of my living hell with animals seem to agree:rolleyes: ......:D .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts