Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

just bought me a new ( to me ) 94 yzf 750 that i know absolutely nothing about. can anyone on this board tell me a little about them. my bike has 11000 original miles and the only mod seems to be an ss2r slipon and jetting change. any quick hp gains to be had from any simple mod? only thing i see that may be a problem is the headlights are sort of dim at idle, but bright as hell at anything above that. possible alternator problem, or is this normal for a nine year old bike.? it has new metzes front and rear and is in absolutely great shape from front to rear. i just need some ideas as how best to take care of her, as its way diff from my r1. anyhow, any input is greatly appreciated.

p.s. anyone know where i can get ahold of an online owners manual or service manual? thanks, thanks in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe try logging on to the R1 forum at www.r1-forum.com and asking around. I'm a member there and most of the guys are pretty knowledgeable. Specifically, ask the guys that use the names martinc, winders, Eyespy

These three guys are very sharp.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts