Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was a football some little kid was chasing across the street...when I ran the side of it over, it shot back and nailed the kid square in the chest knocking him over! Definitely couldn't reproduce that one.

Second was a turtle in Alabama that was the size of a cat. Great air off that sucker!:p

·
Registered
892 Posts
i ran over/into a 6" hole. Ran into 3 birds, many rocks (1 of which cracked my visor). and more tumbleweeds than i can count :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
running over you

what about something running over you while on your bike? I was coming home on the interstate doing about 82 at 11pm while going to pass the only vehicle for miles around this semi blows a recap. I didnt see it till it was coming right at my head. tucked down to the tank which is not very far with my fat ass self. the freaking half of this recap hits the back of my helmet and goes right down my back. talk about almost shitting your draws.

·
Registered
17 Posts
road fodder

me and my brother were going along this road doing about 160km/h and a dirty great big crow flew straight in front of me and hit me square in the helmet it knocked my head back a bit and i got the shakes on the bike but that bird was totally fucked up:eek:

·
Registered
526 Posts
pelican

I seen a buddy of mine get both hands ripped off his bars and laid back into his seat from a pelican hitting him. have no idea how he stayed on. we laugh about it now but the shit wasnt funny when it happened.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I ran over a really large blind hill once. I was doing maybe 70 following a friend on a lone hilly, twisty country road and came up to a large downwards hill. As I crested the hill I realized it was a *lot* larger than I thought it was. So as the bike followed the road down I sortof took flight with ass and feet separating from the bike about 5 inches. I was holding on by only the handlebars thinking WTF!!? It only lasted a couple seconds but it was fun!

·
Registered
170 Posts
2 birds in the chest, 1 in the helmet- 2 of which turded all over my tank and jacket.

1 squirel that exploded all the hell over my jeans and boot. Even managed to get squirel chunk in the speed laces.

2 bees - being stung in lower eyelids is no fun - it is however a good test to see if you maintain your concentration enough to pull the bike over

1 bolt - dropped out from underneath the car in front of me on the highway - missed my chin gaurd and impacted my neck. It also managed to drop down my jacket, under my shirt and it was hot to say the least.

That is all!

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
A six foot snake that scared the hell out of me because it raised up as I approached (at high speed on a NC backroad). It wasn't nearly as scary when I looked back and saw two three foot snakes :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts