Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heidi, do you call bill, jeep around the house?

or does wanda call junior killer bee around the house..

i was just wondering, if i need to impliment that in my household, should i make my wife start calling me custom gixxer??

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
My wife calls me PeteyP most of the time.

Roy has to be all screwed up......people call him Jr. Roy KLRBE

·
Registered
425 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
heidi, do you call bill, jeep around the house?

or does wanda call junior killer bee around the house..

i was just wondering, if i need to impliment that in my household, should i make my wife start calling me custom gixxer??
I thought your wife was referring to you as something else lately? ;)

No I do not call Bill, Jeep.

I noticed that you didn't ask about Carey and Dave. I agree we do not want to know what they yell out at home!! :hurl:

·
Registered
459 Posts
no. my wife does not call me klrbe around the house. she calls me junior or the abb,jr. not to many people call me roy not even my mom and dad I have had the jr nickname so long there are some people that dont even know my real name.

·
Registered
147 Posts
KLRBE said:
no. my wife does not call me klrbe around the house. she calls me junior or the abb,jr. not to many people call me roy not even my mom and dad I have had the jr nickname so long there are some people that dont even know my real name.
You have a real name?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
crammer1977 said:
Amy calls me the "Magic Stick" where did you think fiddy cent got the idea for his song? :dunno::twofinger
He thought it was magical, that she would not laugh at such a little toy????

·
Registered
425 Posts
saturntangerine said:
Even though I wasn't asked, the screennames stay on the comp. How ghey would I look running around going "Busa, busa, busa"???? :p
I swear we heard that the other night when we were standing outside of Dave's house. That's why we didn't go in.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was just wondering, i think i am gonna have my wife start calling me cstmgsxr, or daddy or something, but ASSHOLE is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
i was just wondering, i think i am gonna have my wife start calling me cstmgsxr, or daddy or something, but ASSHOLE is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, ASSHOLE is not good anyway...if someone was to walk into a room with a bunch of us in there and say "Hey, asshole!" most of us would turn around in response.

·
Registered
459 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
you 2 need some serious consoling. break down and get some help before you 2 end up in court and haiting each other the rest of your lives.:2cents:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol, thats good junior, we are fine now, as long as i dont spend more than 10 min in front of her!!!!!!!!

j/k, we are fine.........

so what do you all call me??

·
Registered
459 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
lol, thats good junior, we are fine now, as long as i dont spend more than 10 min in front of her!!!!!!.

so your telling me your not on top and neither is she so it must be doggy style. ya baby ya.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
saturntangerine said:
Yeah, right. Like you wanna know what most of us call YOU. ;)
Bring it! I can handle it....especially considering what we call you.... even I will not say that on here....:rolleyes:

:twofinger

1 - 20 of 37 Posts