Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the DMV handbook one of the requirements say:Submit proof you have completed both driving education and driver training. (DL 387, DL 388, DL 388A, OL 237, or OL 238)

When it says you need drivers training as well does that mean the MSF course?

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Is that in the handbook for the motorcycle endorsement, or just the regular Class C?

When I went for my M1 in CA, all that was required was the written skills test for a permit, then another written skills test and a ride test on a 250cc or larger bike, administered by a DMV employee.

If you wanted to bypass the ride test at the DMV, you could take the MSF and pass, then just take the written exams.

I highly recommend the MSF.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Eventually I will find the bike run forum...

I just registered today. I would like to keep an eye out for bike runs. Can someone tell me the quick way to that forum after logging in?

Jim,
Maybe you can show me around on this site next time I stop by your office.
Ken

To anyone else... I have been wondering if I should take the msf course. Can anyone tell me if it would be a waste of time for me if I have my Class C and completed level 1 at California Superbike School?

Also after logging in, how do I navigate to the forum that discusses upcoming bike rides???

Thanks a bunch...
Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts