Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried to get my girfriend to take a picture of me doing a wheelie with my digital camera but the bikes moving to fast for digital and it comes out a bit blurry. I want to use digital and not conventional so I can e-mail it and stuff. i was thginking of buying a digital camcorder but I don't want the same problem to occure. So do any of you guys film your stunts useing digital? And if so what are the specs of the camera. What should I look for when going to purchase a camcorder? I would also like to use it at the track to get a cool pic of the bike leaned over all the way so again the camera is going to have to be pretty fast, cause the bike sure is! Any info would be helpfull. Thanks and safe riding

·
Registered
4 Posts
Digital cameras have a delay from the time the button is pressed to the actual time the picture is taken which makes it hard to time action shots. Camcorders will do a better job of catching the action but be prepared for less resolution in the picture. Most consumer quality camcorders only capture 1 megapixel in a frame whereas the cheapest digital still cameras start at around 2 megapixels. The cheapest way to capture these kind of shots is to use a standard film type camera to avoid the delay inherent in digital still cameras.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts