Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If all goes to plan, I will soon be a new owner of a 1999 Kawasaki ninja 500r:D. My question is:

I live in PA, and the owner of the bike lives in DE. I am inexperience when it comes to buying/selling vehicles. Can someone walk me threw the step by step process on how to transfer the title and what-not?

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
848 Posts
If you are a AAA member, that may well be the easiest way to go about it. When I bought a bike from OH, I went to AAA with the signed title in hand, we had also signed a bill of sale including the seller's name, price for the sale, and the date and naturally the insurance information. I think that was all I needed, but it's been about 6 years so I don't really remember. AAA took care of everything for me, though, so I recommend that for the "novice" buyer.

Oh, and if all goes well, here's an early CONGRATS! :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, thanks for the info. Well i ended up getting the bike, eveything went very smooth. The guy i bought it off of is a banker, so he made everything was well organized and precise to the exact detail. Had some trouble getting it started due to a dead battery, but got a new one and everything runs nice and smooth and starts up every time. Even though i only had this bike for 2 days, i am in love with it :D.

Thanks,

Dan.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I had that bike too !!!!

they're a great bike ...congrats:)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
WOW.....I see that ninja became a CBR...LOL

be careful they eat batteries and idle weird

Just Kiddin :D

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Congrat on the F4. Great bike with a long history and wide audience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts