Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been looking around on the web site & lurking around here lately & wanted to see exactly what is required to become part of GTR. thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
calcnerd said:
i've been looking around on the web site & lurking around here lately & wanted to see exactly what is required to become part of GTR. thanks.
The best advice I can give you is to check out the website ( www.goldentriangleriders.com ) and go from there.

The qualifications are simple.

18 or older
Own a sport / sport touring style motorcycle
Fill out the application

From there you are put on a probationary status until you meet up with some of the folks and get voted in at a monthly meeting.

We have a Meet & Greet coming up on Thursday April 1st at Shootz Cafe on the Southside and a Bike Night on April 18th at Mad Mex in Robinson.

Check out the site, join the forum, and look around.

:hello:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would you consider the Yamaha Road Warrior to be acceptable? it's a crossover of sport & cruiser. i guarantee it can keep up :)
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,437 Posts
After looking at one online it's about as "sportbike" as a V-Rod, but it's on two wheels and that's the important thing. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
i was just lucky it was not a full house up there i would never hear the end of that shit!

ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUNCHES :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
You know if I would have been there I would have had the digital camera and that pic would still be my avatar!:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,416 Posts
o|||||||o said:
You know if I would have been there I would have had the digital camera and that pic would still be my avatar!:twofinger

you mess up one time this spring, summer, or early fall IT IS OVER. You know that right ? Over!!!
i got my eye on you FOOL!!!:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
you mess up one time this spring, summer, or early fall IT IS OVER. You know that right ? Over!!!
i got my eye on you FOOL!!!:twofinger
Hell, If you remember correctly you started all this. I had one little oil leak and you just couldn't resist... You had to take a picture, you had to post it, and you had to dog me out.

I am just gettin even...:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
we had a guy that rode a bmw crusier last year. you can apply and see what happens. We are a sportbike exclusive club, but we can make exceptions.
When we want your opinion on club matters, we will flog it out of you!!!:twofinger :twofinger :D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top