Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and here's some pics...

the only bad part about it was that i had to take off my center stand, and now the bike runs like crap. But, on thursday it's getting tuned by a guy robert told me to go to.

(stock pipe)

R

·
0 Posts
Looks very nice man. Were you at in Tempe? I'm on Ray and McClintock in Chandler. I'll be moving up to northern Phoenix soon. I need a place with a garage. Plus, it'll be closer to MMI when I start in Sept.

R

·
0 Posts
I have a covered parking spot too, but my '00 R1 was stolen there (RIP) So I'm extremely paranoid now. I think I've seen you around but not sure. I'll keep my eyes open next time and maybe flag ya down or something.

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey lipsky....

I live off of kyrene and chandler..... on folley ... south of chandler blvd, left on frye rd ..... let me know if you want to go ridin' (or if anyone else here who is not a squid) .... all my ridin' friends suck.... their bikes are all dusty in the garage b/c they don't ride them enough ... i was kickin' around the idea of ridin' up to jerome on sat or sunday.... let me know if you'd be interested....

later,
craig

·
Registered
31 Posts
howdy. This weekend is bad cause my wife is back in town from business for only 3 days, then she is off again. Sometime soon though.

I will be at the Pavillions this saturday night around 7:30, possibly with my wife (little red head). Maybe I will see you there? Look for the dude with the blue FZ1 with the blue radiator panels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
guess i am not the only one playing on the computer tonight. Callyer, if you know where the Basha's is on chandler and kyrene, I am only a few blocks away.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a pretty decent set up.. my e-mail goes straigt to my cell so I can tell when I need to check things out..... so it seems like I am ALWAYS on my computer... (ok, so maybe I am on alot) .... let me know before you guys head out on sat. night... maybe I can cruise up there w/ you...... let me know.. and I'll catch ya later.

craig

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pavillions

Loop 101 and Indian Bend in the east valley. Take the 101 and go west on Indian Bend. Motorcycles all park in the Home Depot Parking Lot, which is just behind the McDonalds on the north side on Indian Bend. Basically the whole parking lot is full of cool cars, trucks, bikes. Everyone just parks, meet, people watch, etc. Usually have a couple of squids take off and wheelie out or race out, and the cops and them play tag.

In the summer, people on bikes usaully start to show up after 7pm, and as the weather cools off the start to show up earlier.

·
Registered
67 Posts
the pavillions is a "strip mall" in scottsdale ...... take the 101 to indian bend .. turn left... and it's right there.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'll be there on saturday night also. Look for the bright green ZX-9R with the muzzy exhaust. Hope to see a bunch of people there this weekend. Didnt seem like there were many bikes around last saturday.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hell yeah, i am going. We should all where big shirts that say, "I post on SBW under the name of ______" so we know who each other is. haha look for a red/white/black CBR w/ full D&D carbon, prolly w/ a chick on the back

·
Registered
67 Posts
that t-shirt idea is a good one............ too bad we'd look like a bunch of FREEEEEEKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

see you guys there...... my bike looks exacly like the one to the left of this message....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts