Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here is a fan of Smashing Pumpkins? I even had their Machina I-II CD. Anyway, wasn't Billy Korgan getting back with his old crew? The Zwan sucked.

·
Registered
52 Posts
This is my first post here. Been reading for two months daily though. Guitarist James Iha will never go back with Billy because of a "difference in beliefs":rolleyes: . IMO I think they are waiting for the right time i.e. money. Billy's gone solo though.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard of this in the local radio station over summer that they were getting back for sure and collaborating on a album. But when was this decision made?? Anyway, although Billy is the vocal, his solo career isn't that good, sames goes for James Iha, even working wth "Zwan" sucked ass. Pumpkins just ain't Pumpkins without all the members (drummers may vary :D).

·
Registered
183 Posts
I had heard that Corgan took a full page add in some new york newspaper trying to the pumkins back together. But I have no heard any confirmation to that, which I am sure would be big news in the music industry. And I honestly dont mind zwan, no smashing pumpkins, but still not that bad

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ihar is cool..but D'arcy is a freakin babe (in my book at least..I like that type of look) i had a video called siamese dream where it was some concert footage in japan and some stuff here in the states, and some personal home vid of james...man that guy is weird...but totally cool...named his dog "bug" lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts