Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I had my first real ride of the season. I was the baby of the bunch since I was riding with an RC51, 900RR, and a ZX9R. My F4 was really scatting out of the hole on these guys but by third gear I was staring at tail lights. I must admit that it was a little discouraging to have to downshift 2 gears just to keep up with these guys when they just turned the throttle a little. Oh by the way, did I mention that all of them have performance exhaust and are all jetted. Me with plain ol stock stuff. Needless to say that immediately after the ride I went to parts411.com and ordered a Two Brothers slip on. Now I know that won't help a whole lot but at least I'll look good and sound a little better. With that RC rumbling all day, I couldn't even hear my poor baby. But I was hitting the curves just as good as those guys. We tore Annapolis up!!!:D . Well just wanted to share with you guys. If anything I got out of my ride, it's that when I step up, it's V Twin all the way. RC51 here I come!! Never the less, my F4 performed admirably and I am proud of her.

·
Registered
100 Posts
image size

jesus hawxter why don't you stop killing bandwidth and shrink that image down to a suitable level.(like 240X160)..holy shit.!! anyways nice bike..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Re: image size

JusIncredibleR6 said:
jesus hawxter why don't you stop killing bandwidth and shrink that image down to a suitable level.(like 240X160)..holy shit.!! anyways nice bike..
if you could hear that big twin sound ,you would realize it is larger than life...........lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hawxter996 said:
superhawks just as sweet, but for a lot less money.
Very nice ride but I'm not ready to get naked yet. That RC is just a bad ass machine. I've never ridden a superhawk so I can't say it's not as fun. But the torque in the RC is addictive. Maybe I'll try a superhawk out at the dealer since I don't know anyone with one. I'll get back to you on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts