Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
All I can say is BadAss!!! I was wondering when someone was going to make one of these and get rich off it. :D You stole my idea. lol j/k If I wasn't selling my bike I'd be the first in line to get one.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hell, I just need one to have it for those just in case kinda moments. =)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Dude in all seriousness, I would patent that thing before someone else does. :eek: I really think you could make some serious money off of it. Have you taken a fall with that on there yet? How did it stand up?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The cage is patent. It saves us stunters money on case covers and such. It holds up good. My buddy just bought a mint 929 and he has the cage on his. He constantly drops his standing still to show how they work and so far not a scratch on anything. The tips of the sliders are made of some of the hardest plastic around and are replaceable. The frame sliders have survived through 100 mph crashes without burning up the end of it. I've seen Patrick (formerly with Sporbike Hype in Dallas, TX, now with PointofBalance), drop his bike from the 12 o'clock position and it didn't get into case, and it didn't the 10 other times his bike went down that weekend, lol. Along with Patrick Tim from PointofBalance runs a cage on his 929.
email me: [email protected]
Justin a.k.a. Wingnut

·
Registered
636 Posts
I wrote your email down, I'm selling my R6 but plan on buying an R1 next winter when I pay off some bills. When that happens I'll be in touch believe me. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bike Cage

Are they available for Zooks or is it a "bike-ial" discrimination thing?

Holla.

J

·
Registered
12 Posts
BUMP Do they make em' for Gixxers yet or what

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, they are made for the GSXR's (pretty much any bike). In fact that's the bike I drive right now. Email me.
Justin a.k.a. Wingnut

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have made several requests for pictures of the cage on a GSXR but have not gotten anything.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1wheelwunder said:
I have made several requests for pictures of the cage on a GSXR but have not gotten anything.
I've had my bike several pieces for a while, sorry for the no pics but no one has a GSXR around here but me ( they all drive 929's, :barf: lol). I finished the MRI's from my wreck and got to feeling better, went out rode a long wheelie, got home and BANG! There went my engine. The bikes been down everysince waiting on the new engine. It's down to the frame now. However, they do look the same on the Suz as they do on the 929 in the pics. Sorry about the confusion.
Thanks,
Justin a.k.a. Wingnut
PS-Choiboy you got mail

·
Registered
60 Posts
the pics you posted are gone. can you post more? I might be interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts