Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of you R1ers have seen this, but if not check it out. This light has 16+ patterns each for the signals and for the brakes...The 1st 2 clips in the video are from my bike (I also have regular bulbs for my undertail) and the rest are from someone else's, just to show a few more patterns: (you can either click the link then hit refresh, or just right click the link and save...)

http://www.sportsbikerider.com/useruploads/video/SBR36_tail-light_0001.wmv

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I merged the clips with Windows movie maker 2, so you probably have to get Windows media player 9 to play it (or the latest codec)...
I'll see if I can convert it to MPEG.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow, somebody got it to work...thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
dude, that's tight as all! The first pattern I don't like as much - the brake light seems like it would cause confusion to following drivers. But the second one has a nice turn signal pattern, and the brake pattern is original/cool, yet it still seems obvious to me that it's indicating you've got your brakes on. And the fact that it flashes like that to get attention and stuff is nice.

What bike is that on? Available to the public? If so, how much? I wasn't planning on a full undertail on my bike when I get it, but since I was going to get a taillight modulator, I can count that much $$ out of the price for that contraption I guess since it serves the same purpose ;-)

If they are for sale, are they made for R6 or F4i? I'm looking heavily into the F4i for my second bike. (I don't have a first yet, but I am a big planner, as you can tell).

EDIT: OK obviously most likely it's on an R1, but still...are they available for anything else?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hightechspeed.com is the site - they mentioned about making them for other bikes, but I bought mine in a group buy for $140 a couple months ago and a few guys still didn't get'em b/c they're real busy...just saying to give them a while. Actually, contact them and ask - the guy's really cool:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts