Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just surfing some of the Starboyz forms and reading what they have to say. I have to say, they uphold a completley different viewpoint to motorcycling. Im not against stunting, I think if the ryder has the experance they should have the right. But the language is completly different from this site. I appreciate the help and 'eduacted' manner the people of this site conducte themselves. It makes m/c riders look much more optimistic and not just stunders that ride around wearing FTP shirts.

THanks and keep up the great work!:thumbs2:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Its funny you mention that site. I nearly made a comment when someone made a statement about the low number of squids here at SBW. That comment ran along the lines of, "Well, they're all at Starboyz now, probably, because the really big places like gixxer and sportbikes don't really tolerate idiotic repetitive statements too well."

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
We do seem to have a much more mature attitude here save for the off topic areas, but everyone's gotta blow off some steam once in a while. As far as sportbike advice, be it mechanical, riding technique, etc. I have found nowhere better to get answers than here. Unfortunately there are a lot of very knowledgeable people whom I haven't seen around in a while. Hopefully they come back sometime. :2cents:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
slaintedan said:
I'm here, I'm here. :hello: You were talking about me, right? ;)
Yeah.....sure.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts